IAD & FCC Assistance
Any person who is denied entry, or a visa or an eTA is deemed inadmissible under the ‘Canada Immigration Law’. You cannot enter Canada if you are inadmissible. If you have a valid reason to travel to Canada, you can apply for a Temporary Resident permit (TRP).
Some of the common reasons why you may be inadmissible are:
- If you provided wrong/misleading or withheld any information in your application.
- If you are a security risk to the country by engaging in espionage, terrorism, violence, conspiracy, subversion or being associated to any group who is involved in such activities.
- If you have any ties with organized crime (smuggling, money laundering) war crime, or human rights violations.
- If you have been convicted of a crime outside Canada which is punishable for a term of at least 10 years.
- You may be inadmissible under health grounds if you have a serious medical condition which will endanger public health and safety or which can put an excessive demand on health or social services of Canada.
- If you are unable to provide for yourself or your family financially for your duration of stay in Canada.
- If you have been convicted of driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol (DUI).
- If your family member is inadmissible.
You might be a permanent resident, temporary resident worker, international student or a visitor and still be denied entry into Canada if you are inadmissible. You might still have options in order to enter Canada; this can be done by way of rehabilitation.
CWC Immigration Solutions Inc brings over 15 years of experience serving prospective Canadian immigrants with ethical, timely and competent representation for immigration and resettlement. With branches in Canada, UAE & India, our global immigration experts have helped over 1000’s of families, professionals and students successfully immigrate to Canada.